Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Taken by Storm Photography







310-985-0959


I discovered my love for photography over 10 years ago, when I realized that through my lens I could capture moments that nobody else was seeing. Moments between a parent and a child, a brother and a sister, or a child and a bug; moments of love, moments of compassion, moments of laughter – they were all seen through my lens in a different way than the naked eye could.
Thanks to my past lives as a wedding coordinator’s assistant and an actress, and my current life as a parent, I have the experience to know the moments we all want to capture at our events, in family sessions, and in headshot photography.
I enjoy working with families of all shapes, sizes and types, and look very much forward to capturing some moments with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment