Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cake Pops by Carrie





Cake Pops by Carrie
Flavors for every taste bud
Carrie Metz, Owner and Designer
info@cakepopsbycarrie.com
310-210-5427

I have loved the art of baking since I was a kid, I always enjoyed trying different recipes and seeing peoples faces when they took their first bite (unfortunately I remember the sour faces along with the ones of delight).  I have always enjoyed making cupcakes but had no idea the new love I would find in a cake pop.
In August of 2011 my neighborhood had an outdoor party and I was looking for a new dessert to share when I saw a grocery ad about cake pops.  I tried it that day and to my surprise the neighbors wanted to place an order for an upcoming birthday party.  In less than a day Cake Pops by Carrie was created and it has been a new adventure in my life to make these bite-size treats.
I find so much joy in making different designs, trying new flavors, and thinking of ways to fit a pop into any themed party.

No comments:

Post a Comment