Saturday, September 1, 2012

Keith Endow, Realtor











Keith Endow
Associate Broker
Vision Action Celebration!
DRE # 00481697

3130 Wilshire Boulevard #100
Santa Monica, CA 90403
Phone: (310) 829-0629
Cell: (310) 722-2562
Fax: (310)829-7541
E-mail: keithendow@me.com

Keith Endow is a huge supporter of the Mar Vista community including the local schools!

Don't get short changedPeople don't talk about it a lot. But finding the right real estate agent can be the difference between a happy, stress-free home buying or selling experience, and an unhappy, stressful experience.

Are you feeling overwhelmed? Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest decisions you'll ever make. You need a professional who won’t short change you. As a full-time agent, I’m committed to “work the market”, helping you through the entire process.
  • Your best interests are my top priority (Buy, Sell, Exchange, Lease or Stay).
  • My focus is on giving you personal attention and the best service and referring you to others who can help you update or repair your property.
  • I know the local neighborhoods, schools, market conditions and more. Also, I know those who live on certain blocks or whose children go to particular schools that may interest you.
  • I'll make your deal as seamless as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment