Friday, September 14, 2012

Artwear by birgitta-Handcrafted Jewelry









In a world where more and more is disposable and very little is saved, I hope to bring back a sense of reverence for the objects that adorn us.
With Artwear, I create one of a kind and limited edition art jewelry pieces that can be valued and cherished for many years to come.
taking inspiration from nature, and the small things that make up our personal and collective history I am never at a loss for new ideas and always have something new on my work bench.
finding the time to bring them all to fruition is my biggest problem.
Originally from The Netherlands, I live in the Mar Vista area of Los Angeles with my husband and three children.
As part of the Mar Vista arts and crafts collective I show my work the first sunday of each month at the Mar Vista Farmers Market.
for a list of upcoming events or to schedule a private showing please contact me at birgitta@artwearbybirgitta.com
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment