Thursday, September 6, 2012

Healing Energy Arts















Reiki Master 
Massage Therapy
2901 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 207
Santa Monica, CA 90405 
christine@healing-energy-arts.com 
310-339-1861


W H A T   I S   R E I K I ?
Reiki is a natural, simple, safe, effective healing system that uses spiritually guided universal energy, the energy that permeates our entire universe and all living things. This energy is channeled through the hands of the practitioner into the body and aura of the receiver. It is an ancient healing system that has been used for thousands of years and was rediscovered by Dr. Mikao Usui.

Reiki is a Japanese term meaning universal energy. During a Reiki session, the person receiving Reiki lies or sits, fully clothed, while the practitioner places their hands lightly on or a few inches over the person's head and body. Reiki heals on all levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual to help return the body to its natural, perfect state. Reiki is not a system of religious beliefs.

In 2010, the world of Reiki was opened to me.
Since I was raised in a metaphysical environment and have practiced this philosophy most of my life, it felt so comfortable to me.
Like most however, my path meandered along the way and it was my introduction to Reiki that has reignited my passion for holistic healing techniques. The opportunity to learn it presented itself very quickly and easily (when you are on the right path, 'doors' begin to open easily).

I have always had a deep interest in the mysteries of the universe and the untapped powers that we all have. I am interested in all kinds of alternative, holistic, natural therapies and mostly in mental abilities and the untapped inner powers that we are all born with. I believe learning is a life long process. I am ICRT (International Center for Reiki Training) certified in Level I, II , Reiki Master, and Karuna Reiki Master. I am also Shoden (Level I) and Okuden (Level II) certified in Jikiden Reiki.

My personal goal is to expand the Healing Energy Arts Center into a larger facility that offers many different courses and services for self-empowerment and is also a refuge for the soul.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment